After Sebastian wrote this latest post, I decided to respond. But in a motherly way. As we do. Because we’re like that.
Here we go…
1. Sebastian loves cats and thinks they are ‘non-prescription anti-depressants.’ We have two and he says the day they arrived was the best day of his life.
2. He owns a restaurant called “Le Chat” located in our front room. The potatoes, onions and garlic side dish is rather good. And last night he made a scallops and bacon recipe that was to die for.
4. Along with his brother, as a preschooler he was a model for a line of boutique childrenswear.
5. He played the character Pikachu in his first grade class play, “The Wizard of Oz.”
6. He is the baby in this picture.
And now as well as knowing my age, you’ll see that I also can’t count 🙂
Am I the only mother who thinks their children are fascinating, quirky, awesome? Surely not. Definitely not. What do you think? Please leave a comment and let me know. 🙂
If you liked this article, please do me a favor and ‘like’ the TSLWW Facebook Fan page. You can find the box in the sidebar. I would so appreciate it! Thank you.