But then again, never say never!
Some posts take me literally five hours to craft. Some take five minutes. This is one of the latter.
Can’t imagine why…
10 Questions Parents Hope To Never, Ever Ask Their Teenage Boys
1. Did you use your brothers’ toothbrush to clean the toilet before or after he’d used it?
2. You TP’d whose house?
3. Why is there a patrol car in our driveway?
4. Are you sure Lipstick Bail Bonds are reputable?
5. Is that the entirety of the Golden Gate Bridge I can see through the hole in your ear?
6. What is that tattoo on your neck of, exactly?
7. How hungry are you? Half a cow or half a sheep?
8. Does it hurt to blow your nose with that ring through the middle?
9. Her father’s coming round to see us? Now?
10. Did you use a condom?
Can you think of any more? Let me know in the comments!
If you appreciated this article, please do me a favor and share on Facebook or Twitter, Reddit, Stumble or Digg. There are buttons at the top and bottom of this article.